Britney Taylor is the former trainer of Antonio Brown who has accused him of multiple sexual assault and rape charges, filed a case against him in the court of Southern District of Florida. Here are some unknown facts about Britney Taylor and about her rape charges on New Patriots player Antonio Brown:
- 24-year-old Britney Mychael Taylor was born on October 15, 1990, in Memphis, Tennessee. She is one of two children born to Bridget and Michael Taylor; her older brother is Michael.
- Prior to Central Michigan, she attended Ridgeway High School.
- Taylor is a former gymnast who competed collegiately at Central Michigan University, where Brown played college football, and at Louisiana State University.
- Britney Taylor now owns a gym where she trains young gymnasts in Tennessee
- Britney Taylor a former college gymnast, graduated with a degree in sports marketing and a minor on business from Central Michigan University in 2011; subsequently in 2013, received her Bachelor of Science in Sports Administration, Business Management, Marketing and Related Support Services, from Louisiana State University.
- Her working experience include coaching and choreographing at Storm Gymnastics; two internships at Ridgeway High School and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 2011 and 2013, respectively.
- Later in 2014, was an Assistant Manager at Republic Finance. In addition to that, Britney is a Home School Head School for Conxion Gymnastics.
- Here is a screenshot that Britney Taylor released along with her statement which are emails from Antonio Brown admitting his sexual crimes
- Britney Taylor is suing for damages and wants compensation for “all non-monetary and compensatory harm, including, but not limited to, compensation for her physical injuries, pain and suffering, humiliation, embarrassment, stress and anxiety, loss of self- esteem and self-confidence, and emotional pain and suffering”
- Antonio Brown plans to counter sue Britney Taylor
— Darren Heitner (@DarrenHeitner) September 11, 2019
- Brown Posted Before the Lawsuit that he was being blackmailed by someone
Antonio Brown drama continues…
Exclusive IG convo between AB and unnamed female.
AB is saying a former trainer and her mom are extorting him for cash 💰 he’s been complying according to his direct messages. #Raiders might know according to female in chat. pic.twitter.com/rm3OySh0L4
— IB 🔌 (@incarceratedbob) September 7, 2019
- Britney Taylor Allegedly took a Polygraph Test(lie detector test) to Prove her Accusations that Antonio Brown sexually assaulted and raped her
- Britney Taylor marriage fails due to Antonio Brown’s sexual assaults – Two weeks after the alleged incident the lawsuit states that Taylor’s long-term boyfriend proposed to her and that “What should have been one of the most exciting times in her life has been completely derailed and complicated. It took her months to tell her fiancé what occurred, and that disclosure put a serious strain on their relationship.”
Britney Taylor Photos