Amy Fisher was featured in ABC’s 2020 special Growing Up Buttafuoco. Amy Fisher shot Joey Buttafuoco’s wife Mary Jo in the face on May 19, 1992 in Long Island, New York. She was 17-years old back then, here are the unknown facts about Amy Fisher
- Amy Fisher was released from prison in 1999
- Amy stayed in Long Island and wrote newspaper columns and a book called If I Knew Then
- In 2003 Amy Fisher married former New York City police officer Louis Bellera
- Amy asserts that Louis guided her toward a career in the sex industry, a claim that Louis denied to the New York Post
- Amy-Louis two divorced in 2015. Amy now has three kids.
- Like Mary Jo and Joey, Amy has appeared on multiple TV segments and shows
- Amy has legally changed her name and is now residing in Long Island after previously living in Florida with her kids