Janata Curfew is announced by Prime Minister Modi to combat Coronavirus and help us to prepare for the worst case scenario. PM Modi says “I appeal to all citizens to themselves exercise a Janta Curfew, by the people and for the people, from 7am to 9pm on Sunday March 22, 2020 in the interests of us all. It will prepare us for this situation as well as what may come next. This will be a test for us as a country”.
Will Shops be opened during Janata Curfew
All essential items will be available on Janata Curfew which is on Sunday 22nd March 2020.
Is Janata Curfew Mandatory
No Janata Curfew is mandatory but our Prime Minister has appealed to his citizens to follow it to show our unity and to show we are capable of following measures during extreme situation
Janata Curfew Details
- Janta Curfew on 22nd March 2020 7am to 9pm
- Applaud all service givers on 22nd March 2020 at 5pm
- Do not stock stuff. Buy only what is necessary
- Spread the msg to 10 people about Janata Curfew
- Dont deduct salaries of people unable to come for work