Shark Tank India begins yet another week with a new range of exciting, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
Watt Technovations is founded by an exciting 19 year old engineer, Nihaal Singh.
Shark Tank India Episode 26 Companies List
What Happened to Watt Technovations in Shark Tank India?
- Watt Technovations is founded by an aspiring Pune dweller, Nihaal Singh Aadarsh who is a 19 year old engineer and innovator.
- Nihaal came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 101 for 2% equity in their innovative products brand, ‘Watt Technovations’.
- Nihaal wishes to get the investors confidence for mentoring him in his future tech innovation company. Though his current product, which provides ventilation in PPE kits failed to turn on the Shark’s amazement, they wished to invest in the entrepreneur.
- Three Sharks wished to enter the investment deal for 4% equity with Peyush, Anupam and Namita.
- Hence, Nihaal got a deal from the three sharks in Shark Tank India.
Watt Technovations Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|Company Name||Watt Technovations|
|Founder||Nihaal Singh Aadarsh|
|Product||Focuses on tech products for common man|
|Asked For||₹101 for 2% Equity|
|Final Deal||₹101 for 4% Equity|
|Shark||Namita, Peyush and Anupam|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 26(25th January)|
|Business Status||In Business|
|Website||Watt Technovations Website Link|