On Tuesday March 24th, Prime Minister Narendra Modi began to address the nation for the second time. He aims to brings solace among the public since the outbreak of novel coronavirus pandemic that has spread across India. The Prime Minister’s Office earlier announced that Narendra Modi would be dealing with the issues that the nation is currently facing relating to the pandemic and the efforts which need to be taken to fight it.
The Prime Minister’s Office also stated that Narendra Modi had earlier gone on to chair meeting which reviewed the efforts which are being taken to contain COVID-19. The discussion was held to further strengthen the procedure and discuss how prepared the country is to take on this pandemic.
Watch PM Modi Address to the Nation Live Youtube
PM Modi’s Address To the Nation Live Updates
- PM Modi thanks the people of India for participating in the Janata curfew.
- PM Modi highlights the importance of social distancing. Even the strongest nations in the world have been brought to their knees. Th
- From 12 Midnight, the entire nation will be locked down.
- ‘Forget what it means to leave the house’ : PM Modi
- Coronavirus is just one step away if you step out of your house. I have come here to request, plead to you to save your families
- 15000 Crore health package for improving infrastructure.
Total Lockdown in India from Midnight For 21 days – PM Modi
PM Modi’s Address To the Nation March 24th Highlights
The surge in cases of coronavirus is a worry especially in rural and semi-urban places. PM Modi warned the public to take quarantine very seriously and urged the states to ensure that the best law and order situation prevails across the state.
Inspite of this, there are several stories of quarantine violations and this is a spot of bother. PM Modi might address this in his speech today.
There is also an expectation for a medical package to be announced for the affected and general public.
Lockdown is already imposed in major districts and the transportation networks have been dismantled. There is no clear cut agenda with respect to restoration of the services. India has already entered community spread.