The portal MyGov and ISRO (ISRO) launched to increase citizens’ participation in the government has started an online quiz which can win you a chance to watch Chandrayaan 2’s landing with our Prime Minsister Shr. Narandra Modi.
The portal MyGov and ISRO (ISRO), launched to increase the participation of citizens in the government, has started an online quiz, in which you will be able to see the landing of Chandrayaan-2 with PM Narendra Modi by giving correct answers. The last date for appearing in this quiz earlier was 20 August, which has been increased to 25 August. ISRO has given information about it by tweeting. ISRO has said, ‘For those who could not participate in the first quiz, there is another chance to participate in it and watch the live landing of Chandrayaan 2 (# Chandrayaan2) with PM. The quiz has been extended till 25 August 2019.
There will be a total of 20 questions in the quiz. A number will be given for every question and you will have a total time of 600 seconds. The person with the highest score will get a chance to watch the landing of Chandrayaan-2 with PM. If more than one people score maximum, then those who have scored in less time will get this opportunity. If you find any question difficult, you can skip it and it can be answered later.
To participate in the quiz it is necessary to have a personal account on MyGov. A person can participate in the quiz only once. Once the quiz starts, it cannot be stopped. Each person participating in the quiz will be given a certificate, which can be downloaded from the download section of the MyGov quiz platform. Click here to learn more about the quiz and participate. Chandrayaan-2 will land on the moon on September 7.
Chandrayaan 2 Quiz Terms and Conditions
- Each participant needs to create individual account on MyGov to appear for the Quiz. An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- Duration of the quiz will be 10 minutes (600 Seconds) during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- Quiz once started cannot be paused / stopped.Participants are advised to take the Quiz well before the Quiz end date to avoid any last minute technical glitches.
- Only Indian Citizen can participate in the quiz. Each participant will receive certificate of participation which can be downloaded from ‘Downloads Section’of MyGov Quiz platform. The downloads section will be visible only after logging in to the website.Two (2) top scoring Students (from class 8 – 10 only) from each State and Union Territory will be invited to ISRO, Bengaluru Centre to watch the landing of Chandrayaan-2 on the Moon, live along with the Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”.
- In case of tie, random selection will be done.After the closure of the quiz, and prior to the announcement of results, top-scoring students shall be required to provide their Parent’s/ Guardian’s Name, Government issued proof of identity containing address and an affidavit from the school confirming that they are students of the school.
- The format of the affidavit will be shared with the shortlisted participants only.Parents / Guardian may help only in the translation of questions if needed but should not assist in answering the questions. Integrity & Honesty is expected from all participants.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected.
- The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.ISRO reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz, will be updated/ posted on the platform.