Google Pay is rewarding this New Year 2020 with Rs. 202 to Rs. 2020 on completing their Cake Offer by collecting stamps. They have made a similar reward for Diwali and it was well received. You have to collect all seven stamps to win this reward. You also earn bonus rewards for any completed layer.
How to Collect Google Pay 2020 Cake Offer Stamps
- Pay ₹98 or more – Pay a business, Spot, or Google Pay user and get 1 stamp per unique payee
- Pay bills or recharge mobile – Spend at least ₹300 on a bill, or ₹98 on a mobile recharge
- Invite friends to Google Pay – Get a stamp when your friends make their first payment with your referral code
- Gift or Request – Get 1 stamp on your Gift Board per friend you gift once they accept
Tips and Tricks to collect stamps
- Pay Rs.98 or more (Daily Limit 5)
Pay a business, Spot, or Google Pay User And Get 1 Stamp Per Unique Payee.
- Pay Bills Or Recharge Mobile (Daily Limit 5)
Spend At Least Rs.300 On A Bill, Or Rs.98 On A Mobile Recharge.
- Invite Friends To Google Pay (Daily Limit 5)
Get A Stamp When Your Friends Make Their First Payments With Your Referral Code.
- Gifts Or Request (Daily Limit 5)
Get 1 Stamp On Your Gift Board Per Friend You Gift Once They Accept.
- Use The 2020 Scanner (Daily Limit 2)
Scan the Number ‘2020’ Anywhere Near You.
- Listen To On-Air Ads (Daily Limit 2)
Catch An Eligible Google Pay ad On TV Or Google Indian’s Youtube Channel.
What you get as Reward
- Get a scratch card with an assured gift from Google Pay worth ₹202 to ₹2020 when you complete the cake by collecting all 7 different stamps.
- You also earn a bonus reward for any cake layer you complete. Choose your own bonus reward from a selection that includes vouchers, scratch cards, and lucky draw tickets worth up to ₹20 lakh.
- Claim and choose your rewards in the 2020 game by 31 Dec 2019.
- Your claimed rewards will appear in the rewards channel.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 bonus reward for each cake layer, and 1 scratch card for completing the cake.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Offer subject to full offer terms and conditions.