Shark Tank India begins yet another week with a new range of exciting, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
Theka Coffee is founded by a coffee loving entrepreneur, Bhupinder Madaan.
Shark Tank India Episode 26 Companies List
What Happened to Theka Coffee in Shark Tank India?
- Theka Coffee is founded by an aspiring entrepreneurs, Bhupinder Madaan who presented his 100% hand made coffee brand.
- Theka Coffee came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 50 Lakhs for 10% equity in his modern coffee brand, ‘Theka Coffee’.
- The Sharks are impressed with the quality of the product. However, due to immense complications in handling the supply chain of drinks, the Sharks declined to invest.
- The brand restarted its sales after Covid lockdowns which dented its revenue by great means. However, the entrepreneur was confident of making a turnaround for his coffee brand.
- Hence, Theka Coffee did not got a deal from the sharks in Shark Tank India.
Theka Coffee Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|Company Name||Theka Coffee|
|Product||Handmade 100% Arabica coffee|
|Asked For||₹50 Lakhs for 10% Equity|
|Final Deal||NO DEAL|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 26(25th January)|
|Business Status||In Business|
|Net Worth/Valuation||₹5 Crores|