The much-awaited reality show on Colors TV, ‘The Big Picture,’ launched its registration process on Saturday, the 17th of July. The seventh question was quite easy, as lamented by the interested participants. However, the registration process is open for the next ten days, as a daily question will be released at 9:30.
The questions for the ‘The Big Picture’ registrations will be flashed on Voot.com, Voot App, and MyJio App. However, the question will be valid only for 24 hours.
‘The Big Picture’ Registrations Question 7 – 24th July
The seventh question for the ‘The Big Picture’ registration featured a picture of a person. However, the question was quite easy, and it was as follows:
Q7: The footballer was seen in this picture recently suffered a cardiac arrest on the field while playing against Finland in a Euro 2020 match; for which country does this footballer play? (In English)
|A. Denmark||B. Sweden|
|C. France||D. Ireland|
Correct Answer: Option A Denmark
‘The Big Picture’ Registrations Procedure
First Step: Answer the Question Flashing on Colors TV, Voot, and MyJio App
- As soon as the first question for ‘The Big Picture’ registration is launched, the audience can answer the question within the next 24 hours. The question and registration window for this question will be open until the next question is revealed.
- ‘The Big Picture’ registration questions will be launched every day from 9:30 PM IST until the 26th of July 2021.
Second Step: Clear the Online Test
- After clearing the first step of answering the questions flashed during this period, the correct entries will be called for an online test. The correct entries from the first round will be shortlisted randomly based on an algorithm.
- This shortlisting information will be communicated to the selected participants before the 8th of August, 2021.
- The contestants’ will log in to take the online test to answer 20 questions, each of which gets 20 seconds each, and these will be multiple-choice questions.
Step 3: Submission of Online Video
- For the contestants who clear the online test, they will be required to submit an online video.