The much-awaited reality show on Colors TV, ‘The Big Picture’ launched its registration process on Saturday, the 17th of July. The first question was quite easy as lamented by the interested participants. However, the registration process is open for the next ten days, as a daily question will be released at 9:30.
The questions for the ‘The Big Picture’ registrations will be flashed on Voot.com, Voot App, and MyJio App. However, the question will be valid only for 24 hours.
‘The Big Picture’ Registrations Question 4 – 20th July
The first question for the ‘The Big Picture’ registration featured a picture of a person. However, the question was quite easy and it was as follows:
- What does the signal in this picture indicate? / इस तस्वीर में यह संकेत क्या दर्शाता है?
The man in the picture was Virat Kohli who signaled a third umpire review. The correct answer is Option (C) Requesting Third-umpire review.
Q4: What does the signal in this picture indicate? (In English)
|A. Innings declaration||B. Substitute player|
|C. Requesting Third-umpire review||D. Drinks break|
Correct Answer: Option C
‘The Big Picture’ Registrations Procedure
First Step: Answer the Question Flashing on Colors TV, Voot, and MyJio App
- As soon as the first question for ‘The Big Picture’ registration is launched, the audience can answer the question within the next 24 hours. The question and registration window for this question will be open until the next question is revealed.
- ‘The Big Picture’ registration questions will be launched every day from 9:30 PM IST until the 26th of July 2021.
Second Step: Clear the Online Test
- After clearing the first step of answering the questions flashed during this period, the correct entries will be called for an online test. The correct entries from the first round will be shortlisted in a random manner based on an algorithm.
- This information of shortlisting will be communicated to the participants who are selected before the 8th of August 2021.
- The contestants’ will log in to take the online test to answer 20 questions each of which gets 20 seconds each and these will be multiple-choice questions.
Step 3: Submission of Online Video
- For the contestants who clear the online test, they will be required to submit an online video.
‘The Big Picture’ Online Auditions
The contestants who clear the above steps will be requested to attend a live audition in the following locations in India: Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, and Lucknow. The candidates who clear the above rounds will get a chance to be a part of ‘The Big Picture’ show with Ranveer Singh and stand a chance to win millions!