Actor Irrfan Khan died on 29th April 2020 due to cancer, he is survived by wife Sutapa Sikdar and sons Babil khan and Ayaan Khan.
Sutapa Sikdar Wiki, Bio and Family Details
|Full Name||Sutapa Sikdar|
|Profession||Film Producer, Dialogue Writer, Screenplay Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 158 cm|
in meters– 1.58 m
in feet inches– 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 65 kg|
in pounds– 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi|
|College/Institute||National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Course in Acting|
|Debut||Film As Screenplay Writer: Khamoshi: The Musical (1996)|
TV As Screenplay Writer : Banegi Apni Baat (1993)
|Hobbies||Cooking, Watching TV|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||23rd February 1995|
|Children||Sons– Ayaan Khan, Babil Khan|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known|
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known|
Sister– Not Known
- She was born into an Assamese Hindu family in Delhi.
- She and her husband/Bollywood actor- Irrfan Khan graduated together from National School of Drama.
- After graduation, they both had a firm decision, not to marry till the time they both find some employment in the industry.
- In the year 1993, Irrfan Khan got a chance to act in the famous TV series 0f the 90’s- Banegi Apni Baat’ in which his wife Sutapa was the screenplay writer.
- Irrfan was so peculiar about the storyline and screenplay that he even made her wife rewrite almost 11 episodes of the show.
- ‘Khamoshi: The Musical, ‘Supari’, Shabd’, and ‘Kahaani’ are some of the examples of her screenplay work.
- In 2015, she debuted as a film producer with ‘Madari’, which was a social-thriller film starring her husband Irrfan Khan.