Spruha Joshi is an Indian television, film, and theatre actress, the television anchor who works in the Marathi film and television industry. She is also a poet and lyricist for films.
Spruha Joshi’s career
She made her film acting debut in the 2004 drama movie Maay Baap. She joined the theatre group ‘RUIA Natyavalay’ while she was in college. She acted in many Marathi theatre plays like Never Mind (2012), Nandi Madhavi (2014), Samudra Nandini (2015), and Don’t Worry Be Happy (2015). She appeared in various Marathi TV serials including Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta (2011), Unch Maaza Zoka (2012), Eka Lagnachi Teesri Goshta (2013), and Prem He (2017).
Unknown Facts About Spruha Joshi
- She appeared as a host in a few Marathi TV shows like ‘Kitchen Chi Superstar’ (2015) and ‘Sur Nava Dhays Nava’ (2019).
- She has published her two books ‘Chandanchura’ and ‘Lopamudra.’
- She penned down the lyrics of many popular Marathi songs like “Kiti Sangaychay Mala” from Double Seat (2015), “Saad Hi Preetichi” from Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai 2 (2015), and “Saang Na” from Lost and Found (2016).
- She appeared in various TV commercials in 2019 including Indeed, Wakefit, Jeevansathi.com, Rio Fusion Drink, and Maruti Suzuki.
- In 2019, she appeared in the web-series like ‘The Office-India’ (2019) and ‘Rangbaaz Phirse’ (2019).
Relationship status of Spruha Joshi
Spruha Joshi Biography
|Real Name||Spruha Joshi|
|Date of Birth||13 October 1989|
|Father Name||Shirish Madhusudan Joshi|
|Mother Name||Shreeya Shirish Joshi|
|Weight||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Libra|
|Net Worth||Yet to be updated|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, and Reading Books|
|Hometown||Dadar, Mumbai, India|
|Husband Name||Varad Laghate|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|