Solo Leveling returns will yet another rivetting chapter. Solo Leveling Chapter 156 will feature the epic, lovely date involving Hunter Cha Hae-in and Sung Jin-Woo. The fans of the amazing Solo Leveling anime are eager to understand how this date unfolds. The potential release date of Solo Leveling Chapter 156 and probable leaks and spoilers are discussed in this post.
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Raw Scans and Potential Leaks
While Seoul toils hard for the impending mayhem in South Korea, the hunters arrive from different parts of the world to prevent the occurrence. However, Thomas Andre and Lennart Niermann are among the elite hunters who are also available there. There are high chances this could be a piece of cake raid but it is not so easy for the duo to finish it all by themselves. Jin-Woo will be required in action mostly.
The buzz around Solo Leveling Chapter 156 is all about Cha Hae-In’s date with Jin-Woo. Though the gates open in 48 hours, there is a potential room for the duo to spend some quality time with each other.
The raw scans for Solo Leveling Chapter 156 will get their South Korean edition first. The raw scans are released on the Kakaopage website for free usage. However, the English translation of Solo Leveling Chapter 156 raw scan will be available soon.
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Spoilers
- S-Rank gate opens in two days and tons of monsters await the entry.
- The majority of the hunters are in Seoul for the epic carnage and the best of the lot, Thomas Andre and Lennart Niermann are available.
- Jin-Woo is also available and the trio is potentially strong to contain the carnage at the S-rank gate.
- Woo Jin-Cheol and Yu Jin-Ho are in a spot of bother as they cannot get in touch with Jin-Woo who is critical for the S-gate safety.
- A mysterious character is present in Seoul’s streets and this looks like a dangerous one. This character opens the wrath on the streets with blood.
- Lennart is in action but he looks worried at the look of the beast. Lennart thinks it is beyond his capability but lucky Lennart’s back is held by Thomas Andre.
- Thomas Andre goes 1-on-1 with the beast and the epic duel begins. However, it would be interesting to see if Jin-Woo’s assistance would be required in this battle.
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Release Time and Date
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 English version will release on the 16th of July 2021. The timings for the release are as follows:
- ET : 12PM – 4PM
- CT : 10AM – 2PM
- UK : 3PM – 7PM
- India : 8PM – 11:30PM