Shubhaki Ghokhle is famous for her acting career in Hindi and Marathi languages. He acted in serials, films etc. Apart from acting he is also a great writer. Currently she is part of two shows on Colors Marathi TV and Zee Marathi TV, such as Raja Rani Chi Ga Jodi and Yeu Kashi Tashi Me Nandayla respectively. Come on lets have a look about Shubhaki Ghokhle’s more interesting facts in this article.
Shubhagi Ghokhle’s Age
Shubhaki Ghokhle was born on 2nd June 1968 in Khamgaon, Maharashtra. As of 2022 she is 54 years old. When the time she was born she owned name as “Shubhangi Sangwai” and after that she changed her name to “Shubhaki” due to some reasons.
Shubhagi Ghokhle’s height and weight
Not much information is known about her height and weight information.
Shubhagi Ghokhle’s hometown
Shubhagi was born in Khamgaon, which is in Maharashtra state.
Shubhagi Ghokhle’s Instagram
Shubhagi Ghokhle not a very active person in Instagram. So there is not much information available in Instagram about her.
Shubhagi Ghokhle’s relationship status
Shubhagii Ghokhle’s husband name is Mohan Ghokhle. They both got married in 1989. In 1999, Mohan Ghokhle died. They both met in the comedy mini-series Mr. Yogi that aired on Doordarshan between 1988 and 1989. Later they fell in love with each other and got married. Actress Sakhi Gokhale, who is the daughter of Shubhagi Ghokhle.
Shubhagi Ghokhle’s career
- Since her father is a government employee, she has to relocate frequently to many places.
- She did her schooling in many places. In school she was actively participated in debates, speech and many more competitions.
- She did her college in Aurangabad.
- She loves to read books and also she is great writer too. In that way, she has written so many short stories and articles.
- Recently, she contributed her role in Mishri Mausi in Lapataganj, Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre and Sakhar Khallela Manus.
- She took a break of 10 years after her marriage from media and now, after the death of her husband she gave her comeback to tv serials and shows.
Shubhagi Ghokhle’s unknown fact
- Shubhagi’s hobbies are singing, cooking and dancing.
- She is passionate about writing books.
- She written and published a book named, “Rava” which has won two state level awards.
- In the pipeline, she is gearing up to release her 2nd book for soon.