Ready, Set, Food! is one of the products to be featured on Shark Tank Season 11 Episode 12. The story behind the birth of Ready, Set, Food! is interesting. Here are some facts about Ready, Set, Food and its founder Dr. Katie Marks-Cogan and Dr. Andrew Leitner.
Who are the founders of Ready, Set, Food!?
Dr. Katie Marks-Cogan and Dr. Andrew Leitner are the founders of Ready, Set, Food! Dr Katie Marks-Cogan is an Ivy-league trained allergist. She has completed her education from University of Maryland School of Medicine. She is one of the members of Clear Allergy Board Certified Pediatric & Allergist.
Dr. Andrew Lietner is an Anesthesiologist. He has earned his undergraduate degree magna cum laude in biology from Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts. He received his medical doctorate from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. He is board certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
The Story Behind Ready, Set, Food!
Both these doctors had personal experiences with their children suffering from Food Allergy. They introduced Ready, Set, Food in order to make food allergy prevention safe and easy.
Ready, Set, Food was launched in 2018 in Los Angeles, California with a vision to provide all parents a piece of mind when their children start to eat food. Ready, Set, Food is an organic, non-GMO, natural supplement. It is complied with all the guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Institutes of Health. In order to protect you child from food allergies, each day one packet is mixed into breast milk, food or formula. The allergens present in the mix, prevent your child from Allergies. Also, at a certain stage, the protein levels are increased to sustain exposure until your child is acquainted to food.
Ready, Set, Food Approximate Cost
They have a subscription plan.
Stage 1 and Stage 2
- Stage 1 is all about instructions and maintainance.
- Stage 2 is about introducing peanut, egg and milk.
- You can either buy a combination of Stage 1 & 2 or only Stage 2.
- 1 Month Supply- $49 per month- You shall receive 1 box every 30 days with no commitment. You can cancel without any penalty.
- 3 Month Supply- $30 per month- You shall receive 1 box every 30 days. Commit to 3 monthly payments and save approximately 20%.
- 6 Month Supply- $29 per month- You shall receive 1 box every 30 days. Commit to 6 monthly payments and save approximately 40%.
- They also provide free shipping in USA.
Ready, Set, Food! Reviews
They have received 5-star reviews for their product. They have prevented food allergies which happened to new born children.
We shall soon find out whether Fortress Clothing shall get a Shark Tank Deal or not.