Shark Tank India begins yet another week with a new range of exciting, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
Scrap Shala is founded by aspiring entrepreneur and her mother who are on a mission to provide recycling of waste to make gift products. Scrap Shala aims to bring a quirky twist to waste or scrap.
Shark Tank India Episode 31 Companies List
What Happened to Scrap Shala in Shark Tank India?
- Scrap Shala is founded by an aspiring entrepreneur, Shikha Shah who entered the Shark Tank with a mission to grow their scrap to gift brand.
- Scrap Shala came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 50 Lakhs for 10% equity in their exciting scrap to gift products based company, ‘Scrap Shala’.
- Scrap Shala is operational since 2016 and originated from Varanasi, India. However, the business is yet to take wings in the highly competitive gifting space.
- Scrap Shala is on a mission to empower artisans to make quirky gifts from scrap plastic, glass bottles and rubber.
- The revenue of Scrap Shala was INR 27 lakhs last month.
- The issue with scalability of the current business model turned off the interest from majority of the Sharks.
- Hence, Scrap Shala did not a deal from the sharks in Shark Tank India.
Scrap Shala Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|Business Product Line||A business focusing on recycling scrap and making home/garden decor products|
|Asked For||₹50 Lakhs for 10% Equity|
|Final Deal||NO DEAL|
|Sharks Invested||NO DEAL|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 31(31st January)|
|Business Status||In Business|
|Net Worth/Valuation||₹5 Crores|