Shark Tank India begins yet another week with a new range of exciting, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
Saptkrishi is founded by an inspiring brother and sister who are on a mission to provide reduce fruit and vegetable wastage. Saptkrishi aims to bring a revolution in edible wastage with an interesting technology.
Shark Tank India Episode 31 Companies List
What Happened to Saptkrishi in Shark Tank India?
- Saptkrishi is founded by an gritty entrepreneurs, Nikki and Rashmi Jha who entered the Shark Tank with a mission to gain investment to their pre-revenue technology to reduce
- Saptkrishi came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 65 Lakhs for 2.5% equity in their exciting agri-tech startup, ‘Saptkrishi’.
- Saptkrishi aims to solve the minimal short shelf life problem for fruits and vegetables using microclimate portable storage technology.
- Saptkrishi is incubated from IIT Kanpur but it failed to impress the Sharks.
- Saptkrishi’s co-founders came up with an interesting solution to the problem but considering the apprehensiveness around the revenue, the Sharks backed out. However, Ashneer liked the vision of the company.
- Hence, Saptkrishi did not a deal from the sharks in Shark Tank India.
Saptkrishi Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|CEO/Co-Founders||Rashmi Jha and Nikky Kumar Jha|
|Business Product Line||Focuses on a microclimate storage for fruits and vegetables|
|Asked For||₹65 Lakhs for 2.5% Equity|
|Final Deal||NO DEAL|
|Sharks Invested||NO DEAL|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 31(31st January)|
|Business Status||In Business|
|Net Worth/Valuation||₹20 Crores|