Sandeepa Dhar is an Indian actress and Dancer. She is best known for her amazing work in films like Isi Life Mein, and Dabangg 2.
Sandeepa Dhar’s career
Sandeepa made her acting debut in 2010 with Isi Life Mein. For her performance in the film, she was nominated for Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut, Star Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer and Stardust Award for Superstar of Tomorrow.
Unknown Facts About Sandeepa Dhar
- Sandeepa is a professionally trained dancer. Having won several awards for her dancing, she trained in Bharatanatyam for 8 years from Vani Ganpathy.
- She also trained in Jazz and Contemporary for 4 years from Shiamak Davar and Terence Lewis.
- She did a cameo in the film ‘Dabangg 2’.
- She keeps herself fit by practicing Yoga 3 times a week and MMA & Kickboxing on remaining days.
- Sandeepa Dhar plays the lead role of Maria in the international Australian dance musical West Side Story, which has been inspired by William Shakespeare`s Romeo and Juliet.
Relationship status of Sandeepa Dhar
Sandeepa Dhar Biography
|Real Name||Sandeepa Barkur Dhar|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Dancer|
|Date of Birth||2 February 1989|
|Father Name||Yet to be updated|
|Mother Name||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Srinagar, Kashmir, India|
|Girl/Boyfriend Name||Yet to be updated|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|