Radhika Kumaraswamy, credited as Radhika, is an Indian film actress and producer. She was born to a tulu speaking Billava (poojary) family in Mangalore. She has primarily appeared in Kannada films and was considered a lead actress in the Kannada film industry in the early 2000s.
Radhika Kumaraswamy’s Career
she started her acting career at the age of 16 and did 5 films in her debut year. Her first solo release ‘Ninagagi’ (2002) opposite Vijay Raghavendra was one of the biggest hit of that year. Radhika and Shivarajkumar made a great on-screen brother-sister duo in Sandalwood movies such as ‘Thavarige Baa Thangi’ (2002) and ‘Anna Thangi’ (2005). In 2004, she won the ‘Karnataka State Film Award’ for Best Actress for the Kannada film ‘Tayi Illada Tabbali’ (2003).
Unknown Facts About Radhika Kumaraswamy
- She is Famous For Being the wife of H. D. Kumaraswamy (24th Chief Minister of Karnataka)
- Radhika hails from the tranquil coastal region of Tulunadu.
- She was forcibly married to her first husband Ratan Kumar when she was just 14 years. However, Ratan died in 2002 of a heart attack.
- She has a production banner called ‘Samiksha Production.’
- She is 27 years younger than her husband.
Relationship status of Radhika Kumaraswamy
Radhika Kumaraswamy Biography
|Real Name||Radhika Kumaraswamy|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1986|
|Mother Name||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Scorpio|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Shopping, Dancing|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, India|