Shark Tank India progresses through an exciting week with a new range of inspiring, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
PDD Falcon is founded by one enterprising entrepreneur who are on a mission to take jackfruit to the world with his alternate meat products using tender jackfruit. PDD Falcon aims to bring the ready to eat products made from jackfruit into the Indian market.
Shark Tank India Episode 29 Companies List
- PDD Falcon
What Happened to PDD Falcon in Shark Tank India?
- PDD Falcon is founded by an inspiring entrepreneur couple, Chirag Visaria, Sneha Visaria who entered the Shark Tank with a mission to grow their stainless steel products brand. Chirag runs the business with her vision of satisfying his father’s dream.
- PDD Falcon focuses on kitech related items, drinkware, kids sipper line which focus on using the best quality steel in their products.
- PDD Falcon came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 75 Lakhs for 3% equity in their exciting stainless steel products based company, ‘PDD Falcon’.
- The entrepreneurs declined to invest due to multiple reasons including the product not being a cool alternative to attract millennial population.
- Ghazal provided the only offer for 11% equity for the requested amount. However, Chirag declined to offer more than 6% equity.
- Hence, PDD Falcon did not get a deal from the sharks in Shark Tank India.
PDD Falcon Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|Name of Establishment||PDD Falcon|
|Founders/CEO||Chirag Visaria, Sneha Visaria|
|Product Description||BPA Free Stainless Steel products|
|Offered Deal||₹75 Lakhs for 3% Equity|
|Final Deal Status||NO DEAL|
|Which Sharks Invested?||NO DEAL|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 29(27th January)|
|Operations Status||In Business|
|Company Valuation||₹22.5 Crores|