Lock Upp, the latest reality show on ALT Balaji and MXPlayer completes two weeks as Karan Kundra was the jailer this week. The second elimination in Lock Upp is scheduled to take place this week. However, two nominations are in danger of eviction based on the latest voting trends.
The tasks and controversies this week saw Tehseen Poonawalla and Poonam Pandey in the nominations list. Swami was the first elimination of Lock Upp reality show. Poonam Pandey leads the voting results for the second elimination by a massive margin followed by Shivam Sharma. Tehseen and Saisha are in the bottom two of the voting results.
‘Lock Upp’ Nominations List Week 2
- Payal Rohtagi
- Shivam Sharma
- Poonam Pandey
- Saisha Shinde
- Tehseen Poonawalla
Lock Upp Voting Trends Online: Week 2 Elimination Final Voting Trends
- Payal Rohtagi – 16% vote share
- Shivam Sharma – 22% vote share
- Poonam Pandey – 40% vote share
- Saisha Shinde – 12% vote share
- Tehseen Poonawalla – 10% vote share
‘Lock Upp’ Jailer for this Week
Bigg Boss 15 sensation Karan Kundra will be the jailer for this week.
Lock Upp’ Online Voting Procedure: How to Vote for Your Favorite Contestants?
Lock Upp online voting process opens for the first time in this edition. Five contestants are nominated for elimination among which Munawar and Shivam garner more support. The procedure to vote for your favorite contestant in ‘Lock Upp’ is as follows:
How to Vote for ‘Lock Upp’ Contestants Via SMS?
How to Vote for ‘Lock Upp’ Contestants Via ALTBalaji App?
- Login to the ALTBalaji or MXPLayer App.
- Select the Lock Upp Vote banner.
- The nominated contestants with photos are shown in the app.
- Click on the ‘vote’ button on the App too vote for your favorite contestant. There is a daily limit on the number of votes which can be cast for a particular day.