L Murugan is the new President of Tamil Nadu BJP, he was made the president on Wednesday 11th March 2020 by BJP’s party president JP Nadda. L Murugan is succeeding Tamilisai Soundarrajan as the president of Tamil Nadu BJP.
L Murugan Wiki and Bio
- Name: L Murugan
- Full Name: Murugan Loganathan
- Town: Rasipuram (Namakkal)
- Age: 45 years
- Date of Birth: 29.05.1977
- Position Held: Vice President of National Commission for Scheduled Caste
- Party: Bharatiya Janata Party
- Studied: Doctorate in Law
Who is L Murugan, Unknown Facts
- Murugan Loganathan, who was serving as the Vice President of National Commission for Scheduled Caste has been appointed as the BJP Tamil Nadu President.
- L. Murugan is an advocate by profession. Prior to his appointment as the Vice President of NCSC, he was practising at the Madras High Court.
- Mr. Murugan is pursuing his Ph.D in law from Madras University specializing in Human Rights Law.
- He also holds an LLM degree in International Law and International Organs from Madras University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights.
- He served as a Standing Counsel of the Government of India at the Madras High Court and has been a practising advocate for more than 15 years.
- Fluent in Tamil, Telugu and English, Mr. L. Murugan is a self-made man.
- He along with TADA Periyasami has been spearheading the Murasoli Panchami Land issue and has been championing the cause of Dalits throughout his life time.