Kingdom Chapter 683, seems to have a compelling content lined up this week as well. This manga has passed the 500+mark successfully. In this chapter Hi Shin unit might come out as the victor. If it all comes to fruition, we are looking forward to Qin reaching his goal towards a unified China. In this article, we will cover all the potential raws, spoilers, and discuss the theories we can find. Let’s find out more about Kingdom Chapter 683, will bring for the Hi Shin unit.
Yasuhisa Hara’s epic manga Kingdom is on the Warring States Period. It uses real historical characters, but fictionalises some of the incidents. Many new original characters are also added, which has added to the flair of the manga. Many readers recognise Kingdom as a classic in the Seinen genre. But the anime adaptation doesn’t capture the spirit of the manga. Let’s see how Chapter 683, adds to the action and excitement of Kingdom.
Kingdom Chapter 683 Raws and Spoilers
- Major Qin victory is close at hand.
- Zhao is weakened, its time for the Hi Shin unit to shine.
- Zhao general is having a mental breakdown, and wants to be with his beloved son.
- The general has become a full-blown berserker whom none can control. His fractured mental state leaves Zhao with a huge blind spot.
- Hi Shin Unit is besieged by waves of Zhao soldiers, but things seem to be breaking down at Zhao.
- Raido is captured, but he seems to have a plan up his sleeve.
- Ou Sen is preparing to end the battle decisively. He seems to have an enigmatic look on his face.
- Wily general Ou Sen is one of the Six Great Generals of Qin, so he is not be underestimated.
- General Kochou is the last man standing at Zhao.
- The time is here to finish things off, and for Qin to come closer to his goal.
Kingdom Chapter 683 Theories
Shin seems to be in danger, as one Zhao solider seem to be aiming for him directly. Kyou Rei’s time to shine, this supporting character has really grown into his own. We are looking forward to see how everything comes together in the following chapters. Till then, let’s stay tuned.