Kiara Alleye is found dead on September 11, 2019 Wednesday in Anthony, Florida. She is a 20 year old mother, which started an amber alert for her daughter Jhene. The town Anthony is located 90 miles northwest of Orlando. Jhene’s father and husband of Kiara Alleyne is the prime suspect in the killing named Deangelo Clark, a 30 year old. He was found and taken into custody on the same day in Florida Keys and the amber alert was cancelled then, this was confirmed by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office.
Clark, 11 months, had been taken from her home in Ocala, Florida, 80 miles northwest of Orlando. Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials said that the baby had been left with family members.
Unknown facts about Kiara Alleyne and how did she die
- Allenye Had Done a Modelling Shoot during her pregnancy, she wrote on facebook “I DID MY SHOOT (there’s more pictures)?!! I slayed my pregnancy and now I’m ready to have my babygirl ? Downtown Urban Theme ?”
- Hours Before Alleyne Was Found dead, Clark wrote on Facebook, ‘Just Know She Tried to Kill Me… I’m Sorry to Her Family’ which was accompanied with a photo.
- This is not the first time the cops have come to Alleyne house. It was following on from Clark’s Facebook posts that Alleyne’s family became nervous and asked police to perform a welfare check on the couple’s home.
- Clark Received Serious fire Burns Prior to his arrest After the Car He Was Driving Caught on Fire
- Clark told cops that Kiara Was Planning to Move to New Mexico & Had Been Hanging Out With Another Man