Miss Universe 2019 will be live in few hours but people are eager to know who won the title this year. Infact various predictions are being made and various stats are being drawn to find who will win the prestigious awards this year. Many of them are predicting that Miss Thailand Paweensuda Saetan-Drouin will be crowned the title this year. Online betting sites and Twitter are predicting that she will be the winner this year.
Paweensuda Saetan-Drouin Unknown Facts and why she will win Miss Universe 2019
- Saetan-Drouin comes into the competition as the overall favorite
- Paweensuda Saetan-Drouin was raised in Canada and moved to Thailand when she was younger
- The 26-year old model stands a half inch under six feet tall and has racked up plenty of accolades on the pageant scene.
- Paweensuda has finished high in several competitions including a win of Miss Thailand Earth 2017 and this year’s Miss Universe Thailand 2019
- Paweensuda won several categories like Best Swimsuit and Perfect Poses. Saetan-Drouin comes in with a lot of momentum and fanfare
- Thailand hasn’t won this competition since 1988 when Porntip Nakhirunkanok took the crown
- Thailand also won in 1965 giving them two all-time victories.
- We can eliminate Miss Philippines since the country won last year and only one time in the history of this competition has a country won two Miss Universe contests in a row.
- We can also eliminate both Miss USA (28) and Miss Costa Rica (27) as they’re over 26 years old and no woman has ever won this competition at 27 or 28 years old. That’s also why I’m not going with my son’s pick of Miss Poland because she’s also 28.
- That leaves us with Miss Venezuela, Miss Thailand and Miss Indonesia.
- Venezuela has won three of the last 11 Miss Universe competitions and is definitely a value pick.
- Miss Indonesia has become my favorite of the field, but might too much of a longshot for some.
- So, the smart play here is to go with Miss Thailand who seems to have all of the hype heading into the beauty pageant