Shark Tank India begins yet another week with a new range of exciting, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
Insurance Samadhan is founded by five experienced members in the insurance domain and earned their experience from serving Max Life Insurance.
Shark Tank India Episode 26 Companies List
What Happened to Insurance Samadhan in Shark Tank India?
- Insurance Samadhan is founded by an aspiring entrepreneurs, Ravi Mathur, Deepak Bhuvaneshwari Uniyal and Shilpa Arora who entered the Shark Tank with a solution to a massive problem.
- Insurance Samadhan came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 1 Crore for 1% equity in their insurance claim resolution handling company, ‘Insurance Samadhan’.
- The Sharks are impressed with the problem which is serving millions of people. The story on why they started the business was heart touching. However, due to immense competition in the space, majority of the Sharks declined to invest.
- Anupam and Namita are the first two Sharks to quit the investment race. Vineeta made an offer of INR 1 Crore for 25% equity.
- The first round of investment in the company was for INR 5 Crores for 12% equity. However, the valuation requested was much more. Peyush offered INR 1 Crore for 5% equity. However, he came down to 4% equity.
- Hence, Insurance Samadhan got a deal from the sharks in Shark Tank India.
Insurance Samadhan Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|Company Name||Insurance Samadhan|
|Founder||Ravi Mathur, Deepak Bhuvaneshwari Uniyal and Shilpa Arora|
|Product||Supports Insurance Complaints Resolution with a commendable success rate|
|Asked For||₹1 Crore for 1% Equity|
|Final Deal||₹1 Crore for 4% Equity|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 26(25th January)|
|Business Status||In Business|
|Net Worth/Valuation||₹100 Crores|
Insurance Samàdhan is the name of the company and not Aliste Technologies.
Kindly correct the same.