Shark Tank India begins yet another week with a new range of exciting, aspirant startup founders from different parts of India. The Sharks for this week’s episodes in Shark Tank India will be Peyush Bansal (Lenskart), Namita (Emcure Pharma), Ghazal Alagh (MamaEarth), Vineeta Singh (Sugar Cosmetics) and Anupam (Shaadi.com).
HumpyA2 is founded by three diverse entrepreneurs who are on a mission to provide authentic, chemical-free dairy products. HumpyA2 works with farmers to produce their organic and tested milk products.
Shark Tank India Episode 28 Companies List
- Kunafa World
What Happened to HumpyA2 in Shark Tank India?
- HumpyA2 is founded by an aspiring entrepreneurs, Ravi Mathur, Deepak Bhuvaneshwari Uniyal and Shilpa Arora who entered the Shark Tank with a mission to grow their organic dairy product brand.
- HumpyA2 came into the Shark Tank India platform asking for INR 75 Lakhs for 4% equity in their organic A2 dairy company, ‘HumpyA2’.
- Paneer, cheese, dahi and organic milk earned accolades from the Sharks panel.
- Jaywant worked in a cyber security firm while he also accomplished his dream of doing organic farming. HumpyA2 projects INR 4 crore by the end of the year.
- The Sharks are impressed with the problem which is serving millions of people. The story on why they started the business was heart touching. However, due to immense competition in the space, majority of the Sharks declined to invest.
- Anupam and Namita are the first two Sharks to quit the investment race. Peyush and Ghazal showed interest in investing in HumpyA2. They offered a joint deal for INR 75 Lakhs for 10% equity. Vineeta joined the offer where the three Sharks offered INR 1 crores for 15% equity.
- Hence, HumpyA2 got a deal from the sharks in Shark Tank India.
HumpyA2 Shark Tank India Deal or No Deal?
|Founder||Vishal Chaudhari, Malvika Gaekwad & Jaywant Patel|
|Product||A2 products like which is organic and comes in sustainable packaging|
|Asked For||₹75 Lakhs for 4% Equity|
|Final Deal||₹1 Crore for 15% Equity|
|Sharks Invested||Peyush Bansal, Vineeta Singh and Ghazal Alagh|
|Episode (Shark Tank India)||Season 1 Episode 28(26th January)|
|Business Status||In Business|
|Net Worth/Valuation||₹18.75 Crores|