YOLO uses Snapchat for login and Bitmoji profile pics to let you add an “ask me anything” sticker to your Snapchat Story. Friends can swipe up to open YOLO on iOS and send an anonymous question there that you then answer through another sticker posted to your Story. Teens are going crazy with it and it ranks no.1 on Appstore at present.
Do you want to know how to do Yolo Anonymous on Snapchat? There are two things involved
How to Receive Anonymous Messages
- Follow these steps to receive anonymous messages on Yolo using snapchat:
- First of all, Download Yolo App for your iOS device (Click here) i.e iPhone or iPad.Currently, Yolo App is not released for Android OS.
- Now open Yolo App on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now click Login with Snapchat.
- Now click on the Continue button to agree with terms and conditions.
- Now Snapchat App will be opened, Click on Continue button to link Snapchat with Yolo App.
- Now open Yolo App and click on Get Anonymous Messages button to start receiving anonymous messages from your Snapchat followers.
- Now Snapchat will be opened, Post your Snapchat Story.
How to Reply to Anonymous Messages
- First of all, Open Yolo App on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now click on Anonymous Question and after that type your reply to that question.
- Now click on Reply button and You will be redirected to Snapchat.