KSP Clear pass is required to travel between districts in Karnataka during COVID 19 lockdown, it can be applied online through Karnataka State Police website https://kspclearpass.idp.mygate.com/. This KSP pass can be applied online or through app called – KSP CLEAR Pass App. The app is developed by mygate. NOTE: The app is for BENGALURU only
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has partnered with MyGate to facilitate an E PASS system for the organizations, including Government, to enable their employees to move out of their homes and go to work during the COVID-19 lockdown.
How to apply KSP Clear Pass Online
- Organizations can sign up at this link here – https://kspclearpass.mygate.com/signup
- Individuals can download here: Play Store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mygate.express
- The Ministry of Home Affairs has specified which companies may seek permission to operate during the lockdown. You can check if your business comes under this by checking this link: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/pdf/Annexure_MHA.pdf.
- No, there is no maximum duration for which your employees can get a pass. However, approval is at the discretion of the Karnataka State Police.
- Organizations that fall under the guidelines specified in this link are eligible to operate during the lockdown.
- In addition to the pass (either on their smartphone or a print out of the pass), employees need to carry a Government Photo ID and a company ID.
- There is no specified time. It is at the discretion of the local authority.
- No person can leave home without an entry pass.
- This pass is valid in Bengaluru.
- The Karnataka State Police is authorising the pass.
- No, this pass is only valid within Bengaluru.
- This depends on the approval set by the local authority.
- No, they will not be extended.
- No, they can’t be used for interstate movement.
- The KSP has specified harsh consequences for such behaviour. Please ensure that your employees are out of their homes only during the time allotted.
- You may be in an area with poor network or connectivity. Try using a different phone number (if possible) or restarting your phone.
- The system shows an error because you used the incorrect CSV format. Here’s the correct format with sample data and instructions. All the fields are mandatory and there should be no additional rows. Also, do not change the header fields.
- This is because you’re attempting to upload more than your approved daily quota. On the top right of your dashboard, check the total daily allocated quota and upload exactly the same or less than the number visible there.
- Your pass request is rejected due to an incorrect CSV format. Here’s the correct format with sample data and instructions. All the fields are mandatory.
- This is because either you’re attempting to upload more than your approved daily quota or because you used the incorrect CSV format.
- Pass is not required. Empty trucks are allowed everywhere to transport essential items.
- Yes. You can send your goods vehicle to transport essential items.
- Only soft copy will be enough. For further queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org