Havildar Palani, the soldier from Tamil Nadu who was among the three men killed in Ladakh in the violent face off with Chinese troops, had served in the Army for 22 years and was due to retire in a year. The soldier who was killed during a violent clash between Indian and Chinese troops at Galwan Valley in Eastern Ladakh on Monday night. It is perhaps the first such incident along the border with China that Indian armed forces personnel have been killed after a gap of nearly 45 years.
Havildar Palani’s Career
Palani joined the Indian army when he was 18 years old and has been in the Indian army for over two decades.
Unknown Facts About Havildar Palani
- He had two schoolgoing-kids- a son who was studying in 6th grade and a daughter who was into her 3rd grade. The slain soldier’s wife is a degree holder and works as a clerk at a college in the Ramanathapuram district.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K. Palnaiswami, condoling the death of Palani, announced a relief of Rs.20 lakhs for his family and also a government job to an eligible family member.
- Pazhani’s wife Vanathi Devi said her husband had not even participated in the recent house warming ceremony of their house as he was on duty.
- Palani hails from an agricultural family but had chosen to join the army 22 years ago and his younger brother followed suit.
- Palani’s younger brother Idhayakani, who is also with the army and is stationed in Rajasthan
Relationship status of Havildar Palani
Havildar Palani Biography
|Date of Birth||Yet to be updated|
|Father Name||Yet to be updated|
|Mother Name||Yet to be updated|
|Height||Yet to be updated|
|Weight||Yet to be updated|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Not known|
|Hobbies||Yet to be updated|
|Hometown||Kadukkalar village, Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu, India|
|Current City||Delhi, India|