The Fortnite Season X or Season 10 next week challenge (Week 7) have been leaked, thanks to @archer_fortnite. Week 7 Challenges is known as ‘Team Spirit’ and starts tomorrow. As the name suggest it revolves around working together with your squad / Team. The challenges are simple but you cannot complete them alone, so gather your friends to finish these challenges this weekend.
How to beat all Season 10, Week 7 challenge in Fortnite
Normal Challenges Fortnite 10 Season X, Week 7:
- Play matches with a Friend (0/3) – This is a straight forward challenge, you just have a to play three matches with your friend. You don’t have to worry about winning or losing, just complete the challenge by playing three games with your friends.
- Assist teammates with eliminations (0/5) – This challenge requires assistance from your team-mate, You have to help your friend to kill another player. You both have to shoot the same person beforehand. Because of this, make sure you communicate with your partner about who you are shooting. This challenge is easily completed in Team Rumble since you will have multiple chances to secure eliminations.
- Pet a teammate’s pet (0/1) – Very straightforward challenge, pet your teammate’s pet by going into a match with your team mate’s pet. Now just go behind them and follow the prompt to give their cuddly companion a nice head pat
- Heal a teammate with a Chug Splash in different matches (0/3) – This challenge requires some luck as it involves getting hold of Chug Splashes, Throw these grenades to heal your teammates. Go to the named areas that will have a lot of chests, giving you more chances at finding this item. Once you get a Chug Splash, run over to your allies and wait for them to take damage before tossing the healing soda at their feet.
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item (0/1) – All you need to do for this challenge is ping an uncommon (Green), rare (Blue), and legendary (Purple) item. It doesn’t matter what it is, so just ping the first item of each rarity you come across, even if you plan on picking it up
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo (0/1000) – Another simple challenge that can be done by playing the game with team-mate, you and your teammates will need to deal a total of 1,000 points of damage
- Revive a teammate in different matches (0/3) – Another straightforward challenge just revive a team mate during different matches and you’re done with the challenge.
Prestige Challenge Fortnite 10 Season X, Week 7:
- Finish top 20 with a Friend (0/3) – Another straightforward challenge just finish top 20 by hiding and avoiding fights by staying away from high traffic areas such as Tilted Town
- Assist teammates with eliminations in a single match (0/5) – A tricky challenge, need to get 5 elimination in a single match. This can be achieved by playing Team Rumble, which offers way more opportunities since you can respawn. Just stick with your squad during games and try to call out who you are shooting at
- Use a launchpad in squads or duos (0/1) – Find a launchpad and use it.
- Heal a teammate with a Cozy Campfire in different matches (0/3) – Another challenge that requires luck, the challenge itself is not so hard but finding Cozy Campfire is the hardest part. The best place to complete this challenge is Viking village. If not, you;’ll have to locate a campfire item via looting. Either way, just make sure your teammate is damaged before you light the fire to heal them.
- Mark a chest, a shield item, and healing item in a single match (0/1) – For this challenge, you’ll need to use Foirtnite’s in-game ping system
- Deal combined damage with your squad or duo in a single match (0/1000) – One of the trickiest challenges of Week 7, To complete this challenge you’ll need to deal 1,000 total damage as a team in either Duos or Squads. Do it in squads that would be the easiest.
- Reboot a teammate (0/1) – Similar to revive challenge, use a Reboot van to bring a teammate back to life