FaceApp AI, the most advanced neural portrait editing technology is now trending across all App platforms and is the Editor’s choice in Google Play Store.
Over the course of the day, netizens and excited users gave the app a try with their selfies and also with those of their friends. Whatsapp groups are now flooded with images of friends, family and group members having a laugh over each other’s ‘edited selfies’.
FaceApp Features Explained
FaceApp – AI Face Editor allows users to convert their selfies into one’s older version, younger version or do changes to styles such as hair, smile and glasses.
With a lot of face editing apps around, FaceApp has been the most viral app so far and it is now turning into an overnight sensation. This is mainly due to its advanced neural portrait technology which is yielding realistic and imaginable results.
Here’s a list of improvements and funny stuff you could do with app:
• Hollywood-ready selfies with the Impression filters
• Change hair color and style
• Apply perfect evening or day makeup
• Find your perfect beard/mustache style
• Add a beautiful smile
• Replace background with a single tap
• Apply color filters, lens blur, and numerous other tools
• Swap genders
• Let AI find your best hairstyle and color
• Change your age
• Add amazing tattoos
• Let AI find the best style for you
• Check out the Hitman, the Heisenberg filters and many other mind-blowing transformations
How to Use FaceApp?
The FaceApp app is pretty user-friendly.
- Install the FaceApp – AI Face Editor from the Google Play Store.
- Browse pictures from your gallery, facebook or click your own selfie right away using the camera option in the app.
- The App also allows you to checkout celebrities and their existing images which can be transformed, edited to your liking. How cool is that?
- Still finding it tough? – There are demos within the app which allows you to make your transformations with ease.
A lot of celebrities including Nick Jonas have posted their transformed pictures on Instagram.
Has FaceApp Crashed or Are Indian Users Being Blocked?
As we are editing this article, reports suggest that the app has crashed and there is no specific information regarding the downtime. It is understandable that the developers did not see this massive influx of traffic coming their way within a few hours.
We are also getting information stating that the app is blocking users from India.
While the world was taken by storm by FaceApp, a few tech analysts from across the world have accused FaceApp as a blatant breach of data privacy. Forbes and leading international news organizations gauged the situation and revealed that the data (especially photos) which is posted on the app is not safe.
Have you tried FaceApp yet? Let us know in the comments.