‘New Delhi is on the boil for the ongoing protests against the Delhi police against Jamia students. Protests by the students of Jamia Millia Islamic University turned violent after students were reported to be resorting to stone pelting. Apparently, the Delhi police lathicharge and barged into the campus to diffuse the protests. Reports of police resorting to gun firing is also evident from live videos. While the staff of the university condemn the protests, the JNU Students Union has promised support the protests.
Apart from regular citizens of India who are trending news and live videos of the ongoing protests with hashtags like #Jamiaprotest #CABprotests, there is a lot of concern and attention shown from popular faces from media and the entertainment industry.
Why is #BoycottRadioMirchi Trending on Twitter?
RJ Sayema is a noted Radio Jockey with Radio Mirchi. The RJ has a considerable following on her social media handles. Apparently, ‘Mirchi Sayema’ supported the Jamia protests and called for action against the Delhi Police. Sayema was accused on social media by netizens for instigating mob violence by asking people to assemble outside the Delhi Police headquarters.
Who Is RJ Sayema?
RJ Sayema is a noted Radio Jockey working for Radio Mirchi for the last 16 years.
RJ Sayema Full Name
Full name of RJ Sayeema is Sayema Rahman.
RJ Sayema Education
RJ Sayema completed her Master of Philosophy in Social Work from Miranda House, Delhi University.
RJ Sayema Social Media Twitter Account
RJ Sayema Height and Weight
Sayema Rahman weighs around 55 kgs and her height is 5 feet 1 inch.
RJ Sayema Relationship and Boyfriend
Sayema’s relationship status is unknown at the moment.
RJ Sayema Religion
Sayema’s religion is Islam.
Unknown Facts About RJ Sayema
1. What’s your go to mid night snack?
Left over chowmein at any time of the day
2. What’s something you’ve never done but you’d like to try?
I am scared of heights. But I would like to try Bungee jumping
3. What is the cheesiest pick up line that someone has used on you or you have used on someone?
Somebody once asked me “Can I be your dream?…lolzzzz
4. Your Most embarrassing moment?
Yet to come 😀
5. Which is the one celebrity you wouldn’t mind having a 1 night stand with?
6. Who was your 1st crush & when?
One of my classmates when I was in 8th. He was the most ‘rejected guy’ in school. I still don’t know why I liked him!!!!
7. What’s something that’s high on your bucket list?
Filling my music library with more n more music
8. What are the 3 words that best describe you?
Positive. Happy. Lively
9. At home with no one around, what would we catch you wearing?
Exactly what I would wear when somebody is around!
10. Which is the one Bollywood celebrity you have a HUGE crush on?
11.Your dream holiday destination is?
Haven’t been there…so don’t know
12. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Steal lots and lots of money from stinking rich people and fill the potlis of very poor!
13. What are you superstitious about?
My deeds. My words. My thoughts
14. What’s that one thing about you as a kid that most people don’t know?
I wasn’t innocent!
15. If you could spend a year in another time period, which would you choose and why?
I would choose the Mughal era and watch Baahubali’s and Jashn-e-bahara’s of the world LIVE
16. If you were given a chance to be the lead actor in one flop film, which one will it be and why?
I would be a lead in Khoobsurat only for the love of Fawad
17. If you were a super hero, what would be your super power & your look like?
I don’t like Super powers.
18. Your favourite word or phrase?
Delightful- my fav word!
19. What’s the one thing about human beings that repulses you the most
Intolerance to what ‘they’ are not!
20. What’s the one bollywood song that you think is written for you
Aazadiyan from Udaan