Sumit Nagal is an Indian Tennis Player who makes his debut against Swiss Star Roger Federer in US Open 2019. This is Nagal’s first Grand Slam draw and he surprised Federer by winning the first set of his debut Grand Slam match. The winner of this match will play Damir Dzumhur in the second round. Here are some details about the Indian Star Player Sumit Nagal as of August 2019.
Who is Sumit Nagal – What’s his Net Worth, Age, Family and Wiki
- Sumit Nagal Age – 22 years Old
- Sumit Nagal Date Of Birth – August 16, 1997, in Jhajjar, India
- Sumit Nagal Net Worth 2019 – $81,771 from competition (Yet to win any titles)
- Sumit Nagal Tennis Rank – 216 (Singles) 654 (Doubles)
- Sumit Nagal Girlfriend –
- Sumit Nagal Height – 5’10” Ft (178cm)
- Sumit Nagal Weight – 152 lbs (69kg)
- Sumit Nagal Family – Father, Suresh, is a teacher; mother, Krishna, is a homemaker; sister, Sakshi Shokeen
- Sumit Nagal Coach – Sascha Nensel
For junior events, Sumit Nagal has an Australian Open junior record of achieving a number three ranking (2015 Australian Open); a French Open junior record of achieving a number two ranking (2015 French Open); a Wimbledon junior record that includes achieving a number one ranking (2015 Wimbledon Championships); and a US Open junior record of achieving a number two ranking (2014 US Open (tennis)).
Sumit Nagal competed in doubles events with good results, including an Australian Open Doubles junior record of achieving a number one ranking (2014 Australian Open; 2015 Australian Open); a Wimbledon Doubles junior record of 1 wins (2015 Wimbledon Championships); and a US Open Doubles junior record of achieving a number one ranking (2012 US Open (tennis)).