Peanut Butter Pump is one of the cool products featured on Shark Tank. Now you can spread Peanut Butter without Knife, as the name suggest it’s a simple pump that pumps Peanut Butter on bread evenly to make a good Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich. Check out their official website https://thenuttyinventor.com/
It can be used on any or all types of nut butters, here are some of the features
- Use on different kinds of nut butters – even crunchy peanut butter!
- Many features specifically designed for easy cleaning.
- Mechanism scrapes sides of the jar as you use it to get the most peanut butter you can!
Not only is the Peanut Butter Pump a great way to get the exact amount of peanut butter you need for sandwiches, smoothies, cookies, and hundreds more recipes, without the hassle of cleaning spoons or measuring cups. Also it cleans the jar and hence it doesn’t have to be cleaned with soap before recycling. Once in use, no need to unscrew the lid! Small hands can use the peanut butter pump with ease without making a mess or struggling with a tight jar lid. Getting peanut butter has never been this easy. Easily assembled and disassembled for simple cleaning and dishwasher safe
Also it works with most of the 40 ounce containers from market and hence you won’t need to switch brands to use it.
Advantages of Peanut Butter Pump
- No need to remove a lid or get out the measuring cups to cook. Simply pump and go without any additional utensils and mess.
- The Peanut Butter Pump also reduces waste by scraping the sides of the jar for you, so you get as much peanut butter as possible. Perfect for a self-service area in a hotel or cafeteria.
- Each pump is measured for perfect portion control and consistent recipes.
- Helps keep a kitchen allergy safe by not contaminating different utensils
- Foodsafe components throughout:
- Food-grade silicone rubber inner valves
- Food-grade silicone rubber dispensing valves and caps
- Food-grade plastic tubes
- Food-grade stainless-steel spring
How Peanut Butter Pump Works
- Use the Sandwich Nozzle (aka Ribbon Nozzle) for making a sandwich in your desired thickness
- Use the Stream Nozzle for recipes
- Move quickly for regular thickness, or go more slowly for a thicker layer
- Each pump dispenses a fixed amount, so you can measure accurately every time
- Measurements are marked on the pump shaft to make food prep a breeze
- Special valves won’t stick or clog in the open position
Peanut Butter Pump Found Unknown Facts
- Andy Scherer, the inventor, lives in Southern California, where they grow almost everything except peanuts.
- With a former career in financial services, Andy Scherer has discovered that working for peanuts is better than it sounds, and more fun than currency exchange.
- Andy Scherer is married with 3 children and 2 stepchildren, all grown. He enjoys bicycles, peanut butter cookies and good weather.
- Andy Scherer is thankful to God; to his supportive family; to America’s peanut farmers, shellers and producers; and to the innovators that gave us the peanut butter we enjoy today, beginning with George Washington Carver and carried forward by the Kellogg Bros., George Bayles and Joseph Rosenfield.
We will have to wait and watch if Andy gets a deal on Shark Tank.