Nathaniel Berhow is the Saugus High School shooting suspect who was 16-years old. Nathaniel Berhow has left at least two people dead and four people, including the suspect injured. Here are some unknown facts about Nathaniel Berhow
- The shooter Nathaniel Berhow, had friend of his on the news, he slipped up and mentioned his first name. His friend also talked about his father dying 2 years ago. His fathers obituary was two years ago.
- Berhow died at the hospital about 3:30 p.m. on Friday, authorities said. He had been hospitalized in “grave condition” after the shooting
- Nathaniel Berhow, 16, was identified as the suspect who allegedly carried out a deadly shooting at his Saugus High School that killed 2 and injured 3 others.
- The Suspect’s Gun Was Empty When It Was Recovered by Authorities.
- Sheriff Alex Villanueva told the media that when authorities retrieved the gun used in the shooting, a .45 caliber handgun, it was empty.
- Berhow’s Father Died in December 2017 at the Age of 55 – Nathan Berhow’s father, Mark, died on December 5, 2017. An online obituary for Mark Berhow says that he was a native of Lancaster, California, 45 miles east of Santa Clarita, and that he died while living in Valencia, California
- He was 55 years old. Photos on the obituary page show Mark Berhow with various hunting rifles
- Nathaniel Berhow Family photos
This is the Saugus High shooter. pic.twitter.com/OdCOlZzIkH
— Tasha Barber (@HollywoodDGirl) November 16, 2019
- Berhow’s Girlfriend & Mother Are Being Questioned by Authorities, Who Have Not Yet Determined a Motive for the High School Attack – Mami Matsuura, Berhow’s mother, told The Daily Mail at the hospital where her son is being treated, “I don’t even know what to do right now, I am just praying for my son’s life.”
- Berhow Was a Track Athlete at Saugus High School & Was in the Cub Scouts & Boy Scouts
- An Instagram Account With a Message ‘Saugus Have Fun at School Tomorrow’ Is Being Investigated by Authorities, but Instagram Said It Didn’t Belong to the Shooter