Major Umer is a Pakistani Army Pilot instructor and he died on 13th April 2020 when the fighter jet he was flying crashed in Gujarat. Lt. Faizan also died along with Major Umer in the crash. They both have martyred on Monday 13th April 2020.
Major Umer Wiki, Bio, Profile
- Major Umer was born and brought up in Gujarat, Punjab region of Pakistan
- Major Umer was a brave officer
- Major Umer died in an unfortunate accident that has cut short his career forever, which could have been great seeing his performances.
- It is also quite saddening to note that people are ridiculing Major Umer on the social media for him not getting ejected on time.
- They should know that this was a light trainer aircraft – Mushshak – which doesn’t have any ejection seat.
- It may also be noted here that Mushshak is not a PAF aircraft, but an aviation aircraft of Pakistan Army.
Major Umer Personal Profile
- Date of Birth: 1981
- Age: 28 Years
- Father: NA
- Birth Place: Gujarat, Pakistan
- Religion: Islam
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Family and Relationship: Married
Major Umer Interesting and Lesser Known Facts
- Major Umer is survived by his wife. The couple had no children.
- Major Umer died at the very young age of 28
- He died in an air crash along with Lt. Faizan