Marathi actress Amruta Khanvilkar doesn’t cease to amaze her fans. She was earlier confined to the Marathi industry but has spread her wings into Bollywood and the small screen industry. Born on 23rd November 1984, Amruta completed her early education from Ashok Academy in Mumbai. She finished her graduation from St. Xavier’s College in Commerce and Economics. Amruta shot to fame when she won the dance reality show Nach Baliye 7 along with her husband Himmanshoo Malhotra. Amruta is a huge name in the Marathi film industry and has prove her mettle time and again. She has entered Bollywood movies and has recently shown her skill in Malang. She has a huge fan following who adore her and her work.
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Age and Date of Birth
Amruta was born on 23rd November 1984 and is currently 35 years old
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Parents
Amruta’s parents are Raju and Gauri Khanvilkar
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Height and Weight
Amruta’s height is 5’4” and she weighs 54kgs
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Hometown
Amruta has been born in Pune, Maharashtra and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Educational Qualifications
Amruta has a degree in commerce and economics from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Instagram
Amruta’s Instagram handle is @amrutakhanvilkar . She has 1.3m followers on Instagram
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Relationship
Amruta is married to actor Himanshu Malhotra for the last three years and she has been with him for the last 16 years
Amruta Khanvilkar’s Unknown Facts
- Amruta Khanvilkar has participated in Zee Cinestars Ke Khoj in 2004 where she came in third position
- Amruta Khanvilkar won Nach Baliye 7 with her husband Himanshoo Malhotra
- Amruta Khanvilkar is an accomplished leading actress in Marathi film industry
- Amruta Khanvilkar recently was part of Mohit Suri’s film Malang.
- Amruta Khanvilkar made a strong performance in superhit movie ‘Raazi’.