Kaun Banega Crorepati 11 on Tuesday, will be an interesting episode as 19-year-old trainee pilot Himanshu Dhuria, from Uttar Pradesh will be playing for his 1 crore sitting opposite to Amitabh Bachchan. Here are some facts about Himanshu Dhuria who will be playing for his crore, will he win or not? We have to wait to know.
— Sony TV (@SonyTV) September 9, 2019
Himanshu Dhuria Wiki
|Real Name||Himanshu Dhuria|
|Date of Birth||30 June, 2000|
|Age||19 (As of 2019)|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Educational Qualification||Pilot Training|
|School||Amity International School Sector 43, Gurgaon|
|College||Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi|
|Birth Place||Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Current City||Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Himanshu Dhuria Unknown Facts
Here are some of the unknown facts about Himanshu Dhuria who will be attempting to win 7-crores in KBC Season 11.
- He is the youngest person to attempt 1 cr. question in KBC
- He answered prelim questions in 2.42 seconds. He created a history by being the fastest one to answer a question on the show
- Himanshu’s father borrow 4 lakh INR to fulfill his son’s dream to fly as a pilot
- He used the first life line in his first question during KBC
- Dhuria’s maternal grandmother and his best friend have accompanied him to the KBC 11 game show
- Used all life line when he reached 50 lakhs
Himanshu Dhuria’s KBC Questions to 1 Cr
- What’s the missing word in the idiom “Khayali _ Pakana”?
Unsure of the answer, Dhuria opts for a lifeline – audience poll.
Ans. C) Pulao
- Which part of the automobile are the terms “tubless” and “radial” connected with?
Ans. B) Tyres
- During which festival are these dishes served? (Images of gujiya and thandai flash on the projector)
Ans. B) Holi
- Who is the singer of this song? (Maahi Ve from Kesari plays in the backdrop)
Ans. C) Arijit Singh
- Which of the two states border the city of Delhi?
Ans. A) Haryana and Uttar Pradesh
After giving the first five answers correctly, Dhuria clears the first quarter of the game successfully he got 60-seconds to answer the next set of questions.
- In which eye condition is a person able to see objects clearly at a distance but unable to see them at close quarters?
Ans. D) Hypermetropia
- What is Libra, proposed by Facebook?
Ans. D) Cryptocurrency
- The birthplace of which Sikh guru is commemorated at Takht Sri Patna Sahib?
Unsure of the answer, Dhuria chose his second lifeline – 50-50.
Ans. A) Guru Gobind Singh
- “Six Machine: I don’t like cricket, I love” is the autobiography of which cricketer known for his explosive batting?
- Which river runs westward during the major part of their course within India?
Ans. B) Brahmaputra
- What is the name of the helicopter shown in this photograph? (Image appears on the projector)
Ans. A) Boeing chinook
- Which Union cabinet minister has not served as chief minister of any state?
Ans. D) Dr. Harshvardhan
- In the legendary love story of Sohni-Mahiwal, which river did Sohni cross to meet her lover?
Unsure of the answer, Dhuria used the fourth and his last lifeline in the game – Expert Advice (ask the expert).
Ans. C) Chenab
- Which team has the most number of Men’s Hockey World Cup title wins?
Ans. B) Pakistan
- In 2019, which telescope captured the first-ever Black Hole image?
Ans. B) Event Horizon Telescope