Blueland Cleaning Products is revolutionizing cleaning to eliminate single-use plastic and is founded by Sarah Paiji. Sarah Paiji will appear on Shark Tank season 11 episode 1, in the hopes that she can get an investor to help with manufacturing, inventory and making the noble cause reach across the globe.
Blueland Cleaning Products was launched on Earth Day April 22, 2019, . Learn more about Sarah and her team, their respective backgrounds, and how they plan on getting their products into every household throughout the country.
Blueland Cleaning Products Team
- Sarah, CEO of Blueland, is a graduate of Harvard University and Harvard Business School and had been co-founder and CEO of Snapette, the largest mobile platform for local fashion shopping
View this post on Instagram
SHARK TANK!! We will be on the Season Premiere this Sunday 9/29 at 9pm ET/PT! – Can you guess what happens? To celebrate, we’re giving away a 1 year supply of all of our products to the person who guesses most closely what happens (US only). Tag a friend and submit your guess below ?? – ©American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- John Mascari, COO, also a graduate of Harvard, had been co-founder and CEO of a green nutrition brand, Bundle Organics
- Syed Naqvi, Head of Product Development & Innovation, is a chemist who had developed environmentally friendly products for such companies as Johnson & Johnson and Sun Products, including in the formulation of innovative laundry and dish detergents.
How Does Blueland Cleaning Products Work?
- Clean Up Kit contains three “Forever Bottles” for cleaning products, one for hand soap and four color-coded tablets that match up with the corresponding bottle: blue for cleaning glass, pink for the bathtub and tiles, yellow for multi-surface cleaning and gray for the hand soap
- Each tablet contains naturally derived and synthetic ingredients that are certified safe by Cradle to Cradle (C2C), a non-profit organization that certifies consumer products based on environmental standards. C2C also tracks the reusability of products and their carbon footprints.
- Blueland products and packaging are certified Platinum, C2C’s highest rating.
- The “Forever Bottles” are acrylic. That is, indeed, a form of plastic, but neither glass nor aluminum containers were going to work
- The team worked closely with C2C to come up with BPA-free bottles that would not break down nor leach harmful chemicals and that would last forever
- The bottles and tablets come together for your first purchase, shipped in a cardboard, 100% recyclable package
- The next order will be for the tablets only, so you can refill the bottles forever. The tablets are packaged in recyclable and compostable paper
- The refills costs just $2
Where to buy blueland cleaning products?
You can buy them online from their official website https://www.blueland.com/
Sarah Paiji CEO of Blueland Wiki, Bio and Unknown Facts
- Sarah Paiji Yoo is a serial retail entrepreneur passionate about building meaningful and innovative consumer brands.
- She finished her AP Economics at Harvard University between year 2002 to 2006 and was among Top 5% of the class
- Sarah finished her MBA at Harvard Business School
- Sarah was a Partner at LAUNCH, creating and operating new consumer businesses including M.Gemi, Rockets of Awesome and Follain
- She was a co-founder and CEO of Snapette, the largest mobile platform for local fashion shopping, which was sold to leading ecommerce platform PriceGrabber in 2013
- Sarah has contributed to The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Forbes, Time, InStyle and Glamour, and previous speaking engagements include CNBC, ABC News, Fox, Bloomberg TV, Time Inc., and Harvard
- She was employed at Goldman Sachs, McKinsey & Co, Rockets of Awesome, M.Gemi, LAUNCH, Berkshire Partners, Follain
- Her main skills are Business DevelopmentBusiness StrategyProduct DevelopmentProduct MarketingSalesCustomer DevelopmentMobile CommerceUser AcquisitionFinance
- Sarah Paiji is married to Kenneth Yoo and they have a beautiful boy Noah
Blueland Cleaning Products Shark Tank Deal
Blueland Cleaning Products was featured on Shark Tank on season 11 episode 1 aired on Sunday September 29, 2019. Did Sarah CEO of Blueland get a deal? We have tune into tonight’s episode. More details on that will be updated once the episode airs.