Who can Apply | Eligibility Criteria for the DRDO Recruitment 2019?
The official vacancy notification was issued on the DRDO website which stated a total of six vacancies, 4 of which are anticipated.
Eligibility Criteria for JRF Application:
Bachelors in Engineering / Technology (B.E or B.Tech) – Cleared With First Class
NET or GATE Score
Masters in Engineering | Technology (M.E or M.Tech) – Cleared with First Class in UG and PG.
Engineering Streams Accepted:
Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
Mechanical Engineering (Mech)
There are potential post graduation requirements in the upcoming days according to sources in the DRDO apart from the current vacancy for JRF.
How to Apply for the JRF Vacancy in DRDO Recruitment 2019?
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear for a walk-in-interview at 09:00 am IST on 20 October 2019 at Bhavan’s Varuna Vidyalaya in the campus of Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL), Thrikkakara PO, Kochi 682021
- Original certificates are compulsory while appearing for the interview.
- Government issued ID proof and passport size color photo is a mandatory requirement.
- Prior to appearing for the interview, resumes need to be mailed to email@example.com by 18 October 2019
- For other queries and instructions, please use the comments section below or visit the DRDO recruitment bulletin in the DRDO official website.