Dorinda Medley is an entrepreneur who starred on Bravo’s hit reality series The Real Housewives of New York City. She founded her own cashmere company called DCL Cashmere, where she befriended celebrity clients like Princess Diana and Joan Collins.
Dorinda Medley’s Career
Dorinda Medley began her professional career after she moved to London and eventually started her own cashmere company, DCL Cashmere. Medley got her breakthrough career after she was cast as a member in a hit reality series, “The Real Housewives of New York City” in 2015. Also, she launched her own line of accessories by partnering with the popular branding company, “Talent Resources”.
Unknown Facts About Dorinda Medley
- Dorinda Medley is married twice.
- Her first husband was Ralph Lynch. They got married and even has a daughter together named Hannah Lynch. However, they divorced after 10 years of their marriage.
- Her second husband was Richard H. Medley, who died because of liver failure on November 16, 2011.
- Currently, Dorinda is dating her boyfriend, John Mahdessian. John is the CEO and the owner of Madame Paulette.
- she also has appeared as a guest in shows like Hollywood Today Live, Watch What Happens, Fablife, The Wendy William Show.
- Her estimated net worth is around $24 million.
Relationship status of Dorinda Medley
In a relationship
Dorinda Medley Biography
|Real Name||Dorinda Medley|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1964|
|Father Name||Yet to be updated|
|Mother Name||Yet to be updated|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Sagittarius|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Reading|
|Hometown||The Berkshires,Sandisfield, Massachusetts|
|Boyfriend Name||John Mahdessian.|
|Current City||New York|