Chandra Grahan 2020: Lunar Eclipse will be seen tomorrow (January 10). This eclipse will be seen in Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia. The eclipse will take place from 10.37 tomorrow night and end at 2.42 late in the night. The duration of this eclipse will be 4 hours tomorrow. This is such a lunar eclipse i.e. Earth – Moon and Sun come in a line. Because of this, due to the earth, the sunlight does not fall on the moon. In such a situation, the full or partial shadow of the earth falls on the moon. According to religious traditions, lunar eclipse and solar eclipse are not considered auspicious, but according to scientists, this is completely normal.
2020 will be eclipsed four times a year – June 5, July 5 and November 30. Some people believe that during eclipse, heart disease, sleepiness, stress, cough and cold, fear, mood changes, etc. can develop and hence one should stay indoors at such times. On the other hand, people feel that the eclipse leaves a negative impact on the pregnant woman and the child being born and hence special care should be taken at this time. Read on to know what to do and what not to do:
What to do during lunar eclipse 2020
- At the time of lunar eclipse, food and water should be added. It is said that Durva is blessed by Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. During the eclipse, you should chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, so there will be no time-sharp defect in your horoscope.
- You can also chant Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.
- Pregnant woman – ॐ Devakisut Govind Vasudev Jagatpate. Tanayam Krishna Tvamhan Sharanam in the body. Can recite.
- You should take a bath after the eclipse is over. Donation in the name of Pitru can benefit you.
What not to do during lunar eclipse 2020
- Food should not be eaten at this time.
- Avoid sexual intercourse.
- You should not sleep at the time of eclipse.
- Do not sit on any animal.