Calcutta University Result 2019: Calcutta University has announced the CU Result 2019 for second year students (1 + 1 + 1 system) related to BA and BSc programs. As per the official update, the Calcutta University Result 2019 for the undergraduate program can be seen online through the official website.
Second year students, who have appeared for the recently completed BA and B.Sc exams, can now log on to the official website wbresults.nic.in to check their results. Alternatively, the University of Calcutta UG results can also be seen by following the steps given below.
Calcutta University Result 2019 Steps to check – How to check West Bengal Examination Results 2019
- First of all visit the official site of Calcutta University wbresults.nic.in
- B.A / B.Sc.Click on Part-II which is available on the official home page
- A new page will open where the candidates have to enter the roll number
- After this the candidates have to click on submit
- After that you will see your result on your screen
- Check the result and keep a hard copy of the same for further requirement.
Result data students can check only through their exam roll number. To check the Calcutta University BA Part-II Result and B.Sc Part II Result, the exam roll number is available on the admit card of the exam. Students should note that the online publication of result of Calcutta University is for information only. The original marksheet and certificate will be obtained from the college or university administration office.
University of Calcutta
The University of Calcutta was established on 24 January 1857. For more exam related information, candidates can visit the official website of University of Calcutta.