Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi launched BJP’s manifesto termed as ‘Sankalp Patra’ today.
Under the leadership of Prime Minister ShriNarendra Modi, the central government has
brought positive change in the life of every Indian in the last 5 years. While ensuring
accountability, government has worked for the welfare of the public. Hon’ble Prime
Minister Shri Narendra Modi has demonstrated his commitment that when India celebrates its 75th year of independence in 2022, we will take the message of transformation to every Indian.
On the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022, the BJP expresses its confidence in fulfilling the following goals for the country based on the achievements of the last five years. BJP expresses faith in these 75 steps to help strengthen India and bring about positive change in the life of every Indian :
Highlights of BJP’s Manifesto in Agriculture
Achieve the target of doubling farmers’ income by 2022
- Enable the creation of 10,000 new Farmer Producer Organizations.
- Ensure adequate market avenues for the realisation of MSP through e-NAM, GrAMs and Pradhan Mantri AASHA
- Work towards ensuring that maximum farmers get income suppofi under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Launch a pension scheme for small and marginal farmers to ensure social security aher 60 years of age
- Work towards completing all irrigation projects under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayi
- Provide shofi-term new agriculture loans up to ₹ 1 lakh at 0% interest rate for 1-5 years on the condition of prompt repayment of the principal
- Increase the cropped area under irrigation
- Work towards digitising land
- Strive to ensure all-weather connectivity for every
- Work towards assisting the maximum number of fishermen by ensuring the availability of storage and other infrastructure under a new ‘Matsya Sampada Yojana’.
- Ensure 100% disposal of liquid waste and reuse of waste
Highlights of BJP’s Manifesto for Youth & Educational Sector
- Aim to cover all the secondary schools under Operation Digital
- Enable investment of ₹ 1 lakh crore in higher education through Revitalising of Infrastructure and Systems in Education (RISE).
- Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier management
- Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier engineering
- Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier law
- Establish at least one Atal Tinkering Lab in every district.
- Under a new ‘Entrepreneurial Northeast’ scheme, provide financial support to MSMEs and for employment generation in northeastern territories.
Highlights of BJP’s Manifesto for Infrastructural Sector
Ensure a pucca house to every family
- Ensure the LPG gas cylinder connection to all poor rural
- Ensure 100% electrification of all households.
- Ensure every citizen has access to a bank account.
- Ensure a toilet in every household.
- Ensure access to safe and potable drinking water for all
- Complete Phase-1 of Bharatmala Project
- Double the length of national highways. Ensure 100% waste collection under Swachh
- Bharat Mission to achieve ODF+ and ODF++ in cities and
- Ensure ODF status for all villages and
- Achieve 175 GW of renewable energy
- Strive to achieve 10% blending of ethanol in petrol
- Connect every Gram Panchayat with high speed optical fibre
- Ensure the supply of piped cooking gas in major Tier 1 and 2
- Form a new Ministry of Water unifying the water management.
- Aim to increase the number of operational airports to 150 for better air connectivity.
Highlights in BJP manifesto for Railways
Make all efforts to ensure electrification of all railway tracks by 2022
- Ensure conversion of all viable rail tracks to broad gauge by 2022
- Start developing smart railway stations across India.
- Work towards equipping all main railway stations with Wi-Fi
- Complete the dedicated freight corridor project by 2022.
Post to be continued….