Bigg Boss OTT enters its fourth week as the draining ‘clock time task’ commences. Four contestants got nominated for eliminations this week. However, Nishant was saved by the audience. As a result, Divya, Milind, and Akshara are fighting the voting battle ahead of eviction in Bigg Boss OTT this weekend.
The third elimination of Bigg Boss was Zeeshan after his fight with Pratik. However, there was no eviction in last week’s Sunday Ka Vaar which gave a moment to breathe for Milind and Neha Bhasin. It was quite intriguing to see the performances of the clock task.
The episode on Sunday Ka Vaar will feature the prelude to the suspense around the fourth elimination of Bigg Boss OTT. The voting results were fun to follow as all the contestants were nominated for eviction this week. However, the audience took the upper hand in deciding the fate of the second elimination.
Bigg Boss OTT Voting Trends Week 4 Elimination – 1st September 2021
- Divya Agarwal (Highest)
- Milind Gabba (Least)
Bigg Boss OTT Voting Trends
- Nishant’s safety triggered multiple debates on social media about the credibility of the voting trends in Bigg Boss OTT.
- Divya Agarwal won the hearts of the audience and holds a strong fan base. It was interesting to see how Nishant overtook her to become the first safe nomination.
- Akshara also holds a sizable following from the audience thanks to her Bhojpuri influence.
- Milind Gabba was saved by a whisker in last weekend’s eviction results. However, the voting poll results are against him this week as well.
- It will be interesting to see how the nominations pan out for the next week as this week’s voting looks quite obvious.
Bigg Boss OTT Top 2 Contestants
Bigg Boss OTT Elimination Week 4 Updates
The bottom contestant for this week’s eviction is:
- Milind Gabba
However, there are high chances of Gabba’s eviction from Bigg Boss OTT this week.