Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 3 will witness a suspense-filled end to its fourteenth week after the conclusion of the ‘ticket to finale’ tasks. The intense reality show faces the risk of closure after the Tamil Nadu police sealed the venue. However, the show makers assured the production will resume soon. The ‘ticket to finale’ tasks will conclude sometime this week. The elimination suspense will be revealed in the weekend episode based on the least voting results.
Soorya, Adoney John, Sandhya Manoj, Sajna/Firoz, Bhagyalakshmi, Majiziya Bhanu, Lakshmi Jayan, and wildcard entrants Michelle Ann, Remya Panicker, and Angel Thomas were the contestants who got evicted so far. Dimple Bhal’s resurgence will be a key incident in this week’s eviction voting results.
The future of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 hangs in balance in a very critical phase of the competition. With the announcement of the finalists, the ‘finale week’ voting will start soon in the third edition of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3.
The performances in the ‘ticket to finale’ tasks are directly impacting the voting results and support from the audience. However, Noby is in the bottom two and Kidilam Firoz’s safety seems to be a huge positive for his prospects this week. It will be interesting to see who will be the first finalist of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3.
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Voting Results Week 14 Eviction – 20th May 2021
- Kidilam Firoz – 22% vote share (66,125 votes)
- Nobi – 9% vote share (27,521 votes)
- Dimple Bhal – 15% vote share (45,252 votes)
- Anoop – 13% vote share (39,715 votes)
- Sai Vishnu – 20% vote share (60,621 votes)
- Manikuttan – 21% vote share (63,220 votes)
Bigg Boss 3 Malayalam Nominated Contestants Week 14
- Kidilam Firoz
- Sai Vishnu
- Dimple Bhal
- Anoop Krishnan
Bigg Boss 3 Malayalam Eviction Week 14 Voting Trends and Analysis
The entertaining ‘ticket to finale’ tasks and the open nominations were the major highlights of this week. However, Ramzan was the only safe contestant apart from the captain of this week.
- The balloon bursting task earned Anoop some accolades. As a result, his vote share increased but it failed to pull him out of danger.
- A highly competitive Ramzan continues to be a threat to fellow competitors.
- Anoop’s stellar performance makes him the leader of the points table for becoming the ticket to finale winner.
- Noby chalked out a surprise will some decent performances.
- The potential finalists like Kidilam Firoz, Manikuttan and Sai Vishnu failed to make an impact in the ‘ticket to finale’ tasks.
- Rithu’s resilence pulled her out of the bottom the list. However, it will not impact her safety from eviction this week.
- Manikuttan reels in the bottom of the ticket to finale points table. However, the potential title winner needs to make a mark before the finale week.
- Sai Vishnu struggles to impress the audience as a competitive performer. Hence, his voting results were average compared to the previous weeks.
- The five potential finalists of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 are Dimple, Manikuttan, Sai Vishnu, Kidilam Firoz, and Anoop. However, the audience will get the final say in choosing the deserving winner.
Captain Rithu Manthra was safe from nominations this week.
Who Will Be Safe From Eviction This Week?
According to reports, Kidilam Firoz and Sai Vishnu are likely to be safe this week.
Who Will Be in Danger of Eviction This Week?
According to reports, Noby is likely to be evicted this week.
Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Evicted Contestants
- Lakshmi Jayan (Week 2)
- Michelle Ann (Week 3)
- Angel Thomas (Week 4)
- Remya Panicker (Week 5)
- Majiziya Bhanu (Week 6)
- Bhagyalakshmi (Week 7)
- Sajna and Firoz (Week 8)
- No Eviction (Week 9)
- Sandhya Manoj (Week 10)
- Adoney John (Week 11)
- No Eviction (Week 12)
- Soorya and Remya (Week 13)