Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 starts off its fourth week with a rivetting task and allied strategies inside the Bigg Boss house. The nominations and intense ‘King vs King’ task in the third week kept the housemates on their toes. Captain of the house Rajeev was a standout among the audience but the decisive week 4 began with the nominations task on Monday.
The announcement of the nominations task and repercussions of the ‘King vs King’ task in the fourth week was a major twist in the tale. However, there are rumors about a confirmed eviction this week. Geetha Bhat was the third contestant to be evicted from the reality show. Apparently, three ladies were evicted from the Bigg Boss house so far.
Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Voting Results Week 4 Eviction – 25th March 2021
Top 7 Contestants (Vote Share) – Safe Contestants Day 4 Voting Based on Task Performance
- Divya Urudaga
- Divya Suresh
Bottom 4 Contestants (Vote Share) – Eviction Danger Contestants Day 4 Voting Based on Task Performance
Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 Nominated Contestants Week 4
- Shamanth Gowda
- Divya Suresh
- Divya Uruduga
Bigg Boss 8 Kannada Eviction Week 4 Voting Trends and Analysis
The luxury budget nomination task and captain tasks were the major highlights of this week. However, the epic twist this season was the intense tasks that hurt the contestants from day 1.
- Shankar’s team’s victory gives the nominated contestants an edge over the rest.
- Geetha’s shocking eviction was the major highlight of the weekend.
- Shankar’s resilience was a boost to his voting results. The luxury budget task is a blessing in disguise for Shankar. However, will he make the most of it?
- Prashanth’s stellar performance in task prompted Shankar to bring him back. This is a huge prospect to his image as a strong player.
- Rajeev’s performance in the ‘King vs King’ task was impressive though he got out on Tuesday.
- Shubha Pooja returns to the nominations this week after an elimination scare two weeks ago.
- Divya Suresh, Divya Urudaga, and Aravind’s love triangle will continue to gain some traction in the upcoming weeks.
- The conclusion of the ‘King vs King’ task will set the tone for the top performers of this week.
Captain Bro Gowda safe from nominations this week.
How to Vote in Bigg Boss Kannada 8
- Voting can be done either online or through the Voot app.
- For online voting go to Voot.com
- Search ‘Bigg Boss Kannada 8’ and go to Bigg Boss Kannada 8 section
- Click on the ‘Vote Now’ option
- Vote for your favorite contestant
- Voting lines will be opened till Friday