Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 enters its third week with much-needed enthusiasm, fights, and vigor inside the Bigg Boss house. The nominations and intense tasks in the second week kept the housemates on their toes. Captain of the house Rajeev was a standout among the audience but the decisive week 3 began with the nominations task on Monday.
The announcement of the nominations task in the third week was a major twist in the tale. However, there are rumors about a confirmed eviction this week. Nirmala was the second contestant to be evicted from the reality show. However, she might reenter as a wildcard entry.
Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Voting Results Week 4 Eviction – 23rd March 2021
Top 7 Contestants (Vote Share) – Safe Contestants Day 1 Voting
- Divya Urudaga
- Divya Suresh
Bottom 4 Contestants (Vote Share) – Eviction Danger Contestants Day 1 Voting
Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 Nominated Contestants Week 4
- Shamanth Gowda
- Divya Suresh
- Divya Uruduga
Bigg Boss 8 Kannada Eviction Week 4 Voting Trends and Analysis
The open nomination task and captain tasks were the major highlights of this week. However, the epic twist this season was the intense tasks that hurt the contestants from day 1.
- Geetha’s shocking eviction was the major highlight of the weekend.
- Prashanth’s popularity among the audience and lack of connection make him a probable eviction possibility this weekend.
- Rajeev’s performance in ‘King vs King’ task earned him some accolades.
- Shankar enters the nominations list this week. He is in danger of eviction.
- Shubha Pooja returns to the nominations this week after an elimination scare two weeks ago.
- Vishwanath enters the nominations for the second consecutive week.
Captain Bro Gowda safe from nominations this week.
How to Vote in Bigg Boss Kannada 8
- Voting can be done either online or through Voot app.
- For online voting go to Voot.com
- Search ‘Bigg Boss Kannada 8’ and go to Bigg Boss Kannada 8 section
- Click on ‘Vote Now’ option
- Vote for your favorite contestant
- Voting lines will be opened till Friday