Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 enters a decisive phase in its second week with the commencement of the luxury budget task. The drama, fights, and entertainment factors are kept up to the standards so far. Brogowda continues to influence the audience while the nominations task took precedence.
However, the major highlight of this week is the ‘Virus task’ luxury budget task. The nominated contestants will fight hard to make their presence felt in the competition so far.
The announcement of the nominations task in the second week was a major twist in the tale. However, there are rumors about a confirmed eviction this week. Dhanushree was the first contestant to be evicted from the reality show. However, she might reenter as a wildcard entry.
Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Voting Results Week 2 Eviction – 9th March 2021
- Nirmala – 13% vote share (26,554 votes)
- Divya Suresh – 18% vote share (36,456 votes)
- Geetha – 14% vote share (28,200 votes)
- Nidhi Subbiah – 12% vote share (24,989 votes)
- Prashanth Sambargi – 7% vote share (14,326 votes)
- Vishwanath – 13% vote share (26,007 votes)
- Chandrakala – 8% vote share (16,116 votes)
- Shubha Pooja – 15% vote share (30,885 votes)
Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 Nominated Contestants Week 2
- Prashanth Sambargi
- Divya Suresh
- Subha Pooja
Bigg Boss 8 Kannada Eviction Week 2 Voting Trends and Analysis
The luxury budget and captain tasks were the major highlights of this week. However, the epic twist this season was the shocking eviction of Dhanushree in the first week.
- The luxury budget task will be elemental for the contestants in danger. The audience is looking for some promise.
- Prashanth’s popularity among the audience and lack of connection make him a probable eviction possibility this weekend.
- Nirmala’s weird behavior at night continues to provoke the housemates as well as the audience.
- Vishwanath gains some traction as his fans keep him safe this week.
- Shankar was saved by a whisker from nominations last week by Shamanth. However, he is safe from nominations this week.
- Shubha Pooja’s vote share surged ahead in the week 2 voting results.
- Chandrakala struggles to make an impact as she lurks around at the bottom of the voting results.
Captain Bro Gowda safe from nominations this week.
How to Vote in Bigg Boss Kannada 8
- Voting can be done either online or through the Voot app.
- For online voting go to Voot.com
- Search ‘Bigg Boss Kannada 8’ and go to Bigg Boss Kannada 8 section
- Click on the ‘Vote Now’ option
- Vote for your favorite contestant
- Voting lines will be opened till Friday